2nd Tuesday of Each Month 4:00 – 5:00pm
Gardens of Gainesville
3319 Thompson Bridge Road Gainesville, GA 30506
Being a caregiver can be stressful at times. We’re here to help. Whether you’re caring for a parent, neighbor, or friend learn how to make time for yourself, receive the advice and encouragement you need. and gain a new perspective.
- Stress management techniques
- Local resources available
- New approaches to caregiving
Call 678-207-2345 for more information
See the full flyer HERE.
- Reasons Why Your Elderly Loved One Might Be Lonely - January 21, 2021
- Home Care Matters Announces Our 10-Year Anniversary In 2021! - January 19, 2021
- Bringing Awareness to International Tinnitus Week, Feb 1-7 - January 14, 2021